The average HVAC system can last up to 20 years, but the weather conditions in Tavernier, FL, often wear them down. You may notice higher electric bills or more frequent breakdowns. If your old system isn’t working as it should, call Houston Air for AC installation services.
Start with an AC Consultation
The first part of any AC installation is the consultation. This is when our NATE-certified technicians evaluate the indoor and outdoor units to understand the job better. During this time, we will conduct a load calculation to determine what size air conditioner you need. A load calculation takes into consideration aspects like your home’s square footage, the direction it faces, and the insulation you currently have. With this load calculation, we can recommend the right air conditioning system for your home.
Why is a Load Calculation So Important?
Some people may wonder why we spend so much time calculating the right size system for your home. This is to help you save money. A system that’s too small will have to run longer to cool your space, increasing your electric bills. A system that’s too big will also use more energy than necessary and will constantly stop and start as your home’s temperature changes.
Get a New System in Just a Few Hours
Once we’ve completed the consultation and load calculation, our team can create a plan to quickly install your system. At Houston Air, we pride ourselves on our ability to install your air conditioner in just a few hours. You don’t have to worry about our team spending all day in your home or leaving and returning multiple times. When we come up with a plan, we work to accomplish it.
With your new air conditioner up and running, the only thing left for you to do is sit back and enjoy the cool temperatures in your home.
Schedule Your AC Installation Today
If you need your old air conditioning system replaced, don’t wait until it breaks down. Schedule a consultation today to replace your system with an energy-efficient one. We offer a 5-year labor warranty with every installation – no excuses.
To learn more about our AC installation services, call us today. Our service area includes Big Pine Key, Islamorada, Key Colony Beach, Key Largo, Long Key, Marathon, Summerland Key, Tavernier, FL and the surrounding areas. Upper Keys, Middle Keys, Lower Keys – serving all of The Keys.
What makes us #1?
This is what you get Standard with every installation from Houston Air:
- We use canvas drop cloths to protect your floors
- We wash our hands before installing the thermostat so we don’t leave fingerprints on the wall
- We install a drain safety switch to prevent drain overflow which can damage floors
- We install an overflow pan in closet (where applicable) to retain water in the event of coil freezing
- We install aluminum air handler stands (where applicable) that won’t rust or deteriorate
- We install aluminum condensing unit stands (where applicable) that won’t rust or deteriorate
- We use stainless steel screws and straps outside to prevent corrosion and rust stains
- We tape, staple and mastic all duct connections to prevent air leakage
- We are THE ONLY A/C COMPANY that provides a 5-year labor warranty
- We provide an aluminum filter frame with a one year supply of air filters
- We install a digital thermostat with convenient phone number for service
- We leave equipment operation manuals for your reference
- We record installation date in our database so we can keep track of your warranty
- We leave the work area as clean or cleaner than we found it
- We LEGALLY comply with disposal of the removed A/C equipment per EPA and DOT